You must have a verified MyAlberta Electronic Title to continue to access your Alberta Student Aid account. Getting a verified account can take up to 10 days.
If the address shown on your Alberta drivers licence or Alberta ID card is incorrect, you will need to visit a registry agent to have your guidance altered in your driver’s licence or identification card. Making changes to these documents after you have started verifying your account could delay the verification process by 90 days or more. If your ID expires within 30 days, you will need to renew your ID in advance of verifying.
Candidates with the Pri while the Elite Flame Fighter Applications (Enhanced and Bend) within ESA may be eligible for federal pupil financial help using the newest Canada Pupils Money System and/or provincial recommendations
- Go to My Alberta Electronic ID, sign into your account.
- Navigate to the Carry out Membership page, and click into the rating a verified account.
- You are motivated to get in everything exactly as shown on one of following Alberta-awarded ID cards
- – a keen Alberta driver’s license, or
- – an Alberta Identity Cards
People towards the Pri therefore the Professional Flame Fighter Software (Improved and you may Flex) at ESA is qualified to receive government scholar financial assistance compliment of the fresh new Canada College students Financing Program and/otherwise provincial assistance
- After completing the first step, an activation code will be mailed to the address shown on your Alberta drivers licence or ID card. When you get the activation code, you will need to enter it on the MyAlberta Electronic ID Carry out account page to complete the verification process.
1. Go to My Alberta Digital ID and click on perform account. Fill in your personal information to create a unique User Name and Password.
2. Sign onto your newly created MyAlberta Digital ID account using your existing Username and Password, and follow the above steps to verify your account.
Excite recommend your own students to your following materials and you may recommend him or her to ensure their Alberta Scholar Services account as fast as possible, and you may prior to Thursday, Sep 8:
Individuals on the Pri plus the Professional Fire Combatant Programs (Enhanced and Bend) at the ESA are eligible for government pupil financial help by way of the fresh new Canada Pupils Financing System and/or provincial direction
- Pupil Aid Confirmed Accounts on studentaid.alberta.california
- Learn more at: Common Inquiries – Getting Affirmed
What’s MyAlberta Digital ID? It is a merchant account that allows you to establish who you really are on line in place of report documents or deal with-to-deal with visits. MyAlberta Electronic ID offers seamless access to various government sites and features, if you find yourself securing your data and you will confidentiality. People already utilize the MyAlberta Digital ID system to register on the Alberta Student Aid account.
On , Student Aid will integrate with the verified identity security protocols on the MyAlberta Electronic ID program. This change will make it easier for students to keep their personal information safe and secure.
Pupils will not manage to utilize the pursuing the personal identifiers or mutual tips for show its name and you may access their account:
Candidates for the Pri as well as the Professional Fire Fighter Software (Improved and you may Bend) from the ESA is entitled to federal college student financial help payday loans thanks to new Canada Youngsters Money Program and you will/otherwise provincial guidance
- two Alberta Senior high school Degree level certified scratching, or
Pupils that do not inform on confirmed MyAlberta Digital ID account from the September 8 will lose access to information inside the inboxes.
This new Canada Figuratively speaking System together with Canada Student Has Program let giving beginner financial assistance in the way of financing and you can gives so you can Canadians attending post-supplementary studies in most provinces and you can territories.
Please submit your application for funding before you apply to ESA for the PCP, Fire – Flex or Fire – Enhanced program. You will be advised of how much funding you can receive. The funding will be activated when ESA confirms your acceptance to Student Aid.